International Admission For Feb 2023/Sep 2023
Online Application System
Office of International Cooperation\
Undergraduate admissions: email@example.com
Graduate admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Application Period
※ Online application: September 26, 2022 - October 19, 2022, 5:00 pm (Taiwan time). Late applications will NOT be processed.
2. How to Apply
Step 1: Apply Online
Step 2: Pay Application Fee
Step 3: Submit your Application Online
3. The applicants must qualify as international students pursuant to MOE Regulations Regarding “International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan.”
4. After October 26, 2022, incomplete applications, or applications with one of the following situations will be considered as invalid and will not be processed, and the applicants will be held solely responsible.:
*Those who have not registered online or fail to complete the whole application.
*Those who have not paid the application fee.
*Those who have not uploaded all the required documents will not be notified to make corrections after October 26, 2022. Applicants shall not request to re-upload documents or make corrections afterwards.
*Those who send the application to NCCU by post, but did not submit application online.
5. 2023 Spring admission is only applicable to degree-seeking postgraduate students. Please refer to page 24 of the admission brochure for Spring admission guidelines.
6. Admission for Fall 2023 is divided into 2 rounds. Round-2 Admission period begins from February 16 to March 22, 2023 Departments/Programs/Graduate Institutes that are not available in Round-1 Admission will be open for applications during Round-2 Admission.
Available programs for Round-1 Admission
Available programs for Round-2 Admission
7. If the applicants have questions regarding the admission result, please contact the department/program/graduate institution directly.